Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heroes Cooooooooon!

The sketchbooks are in and they are fantastic! ...but of course I'm biased ;) Thought I'd throw a sneak peak pic up so you guys could take a look at the incredible inking job Henry did over my pencils...ridiculous!

Volume 5 is 28 pages and includes all new art from Terence Hoskins, Henry Eudy and myself. They'll be available in two places this year at Heroes Con:

- the Dollar Bin Table (AA-542 & AA-543) - Terence & I will be there
- Henry Eudy's table - AA-336


Come by, pick one up and get one of us to sketch on the back!

To commemorate the 5th Big Dog's Studio Sketchbook I'm making copies of ALL 5 available! I'm doing a 2nd printing (25 copies each) of the SOLD OUT 2007 & 2008 versions and will have them at the show, so be sure to get there early!

Can't wait for the show...see you guys soon! :)

1 comment:

Henry Eudy said...

Hooray! I'm really excited to finally see our sketchbook in the flesh. We are awesome dudes. High-fives all around.