Thursday, January 6, 2011

A few things...

I should have posted something sooner, but the $5 art sale is officially over..thanks to everyone who participated! Even though the sale is over, most of the art posted here is for sale or trade. Especially if you have anything on my want list!

The holidays have come and gone and I managed to pick up some cool art supplies during the process, so hopefully there will be more art to share. Keep in mind I'm learning my way through some of this new stuff, so most of the stuff I'll be posting will be roughs, sketches and just plain bad art! :)

Before I go I also want to make a special announcement (made on twitter a few weeks back): Big Dog's Studio is proud to announce that the amazing Henry Eudy will be joining Terence, Mark and me in the 2011 Big Dog's Studio Presents sketchbook! Henry is bringing a tremendous amount of craft and class to the sketchbook and we're all a little giddy to have him aboard! Head over and check him out and welcome him into the fold:
http://ohthehumanatee.com/
oh-the-humanatee.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

d. morris said...

I love Henry, but the word class is not what I think of when I think "The Art of Henry Eudy".